move2nz - home UK Immigration Seminars Live Chatrooms Expert Articles
  • Hi from me.

HELLOOOOOOOO! I am Tammy the co-founder of move2nz. We (the Bell family) emigrated from London to Christchurch back in 2000. Our girls were 8/8/5...

1 2 31

Started by Tammy - move2nz

• Poll - Moving to NZ Time Frames

0 0 33

Started by Tammy - move2nz

• Planning to migrate to NZ soonest

I will be moving to NZ any time from now..happy to be part of this forum.

4 0 24

Started by Babsahoy

• Everything I own in NZ

Want to move to NZ and have everything you need when you get here? G'day everyone, My name is Rick (rikdownunda). I'm an Aussie and have lived here...

1 0 6

Started by Rikdownunda

• The family that keep on trying

Hello, My husband and I came to NZ on a working holiday visa in 2001 but although we knew it was where we wanted to be, neither of us had skills...

0 0 8

Started by Kec1980

• Hello from Me

Just to introduce myself, My name is Martin and I was a member on here since 2006, when I moved to New Zealand with my partner Sally. My details...

1 0 7

Started by martinsally

• First post

Hey glad to find this forum. Family and I are hoping to move to NZ and would like some advise! Hope this is the right place? Thanks

1 0 15

Started by Yohan

• Hello, I'm scared but determined

Hello everyone. My name is Julie and I would love to move to NZ as soon as possible. I'm registerred mental health nurse living in the UK. IN 4 weeks...

8 0 59

Started by julinka

• Say Hi

I'm Leo. I'm filling my application form to apply for SMC soon. I hope my family can successfully migrate to NZ next year.

2 1 20

Started by truongdx

• Hi from me!

Hi all, I joined Move2nz in 2008, my username was mishclark. I found it a great forum, especially with our ups and downs moving to Nz. Although I...

3 1 31

Started by michelle

• On my way there

Hi, I wondered what happened to the old site and happy to see the new one up and running with the face lift ... looks great Visited NZ back in 2014...

2 3 26

Started by Scott

• Hi From Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi Everyone, I have been in NZ for 11 years and first found move2nz just before i left the U.K. I have been in and out of Move2NZ forums etc since...

1 0 37

Started by Dennis Keen

• kiwis immigrating back to NZ?

Weird or what ? I have Norwegian citizenship (9 years)..not intended as a rejection of my NZ citizenship- (NZ allows dual citizenship..Norway does...

1 0 23

Started by kiwibattler

• Kia ora koutou - Hi everyone!

Loving the fresh, updated Move2NZ site and forum. Moved to Nelson from the UK with my family in 2010; have been back, but never looked back. Happy...

1 0 25

Started by essjayemm

• Paul Benn

Hi I am an ICT Business Analyst. Just started the process to get to NZ for me and my family.

5 1 28

Started by PBenn

• Mike Bell

Hi move2nz,I'm Mike Bell, now a migrant advocate and licensed immigration adviser. Our journey, moving to New Zealand from London in 2000 was a...

0 1 23

Started by Mike - Immigration Advice