move2nz - home UK Immigration Seminars Live Chatrooms Expert Articles
  • Hi from me.

HELLOOOOOOOO! I am Tammy the co-founder of move2nz. We (the Bell family) emigrated from London to Christchurch back in 2000. Our girls were 8/8/5...

0 1 22

Started by Tammy - move2nz

• Poll - Moving to NZ Time Frames

0 0 30

Started by Tammy - move2nz

• Hello from Me

Just to introduce myself, My name is Martin and I was a member on here since 2006, when I moved to New Zealand with my partner Sally. My details...

0 0 3

Started by martinsally

• First post

Hey glad to find this forum. Family and I are hoping to move to NZ and would like some advise! Hope this is the right place? Thanks

1 0 14

Started by Yohan

• Hello, I'm scared but determined

Hello everyone. My name is Julie and I would love to move to NZ as soon as possible. I'm registerred mental health nurse living in the UK. IN 4 weeks...

8 0 54

Started by julinka

• Say Hi

I'm Leo. I'm filling my application form to apply for SMC soon. I hope my family can successfully migrate to NZ next year.

2 1 19

Started by truongdx

• Hi from me!

Hi all, I joined Move2nz in 2008, my username was mishclark. I found it a great forum, especially with our ups and downs moving to Nz. Although I...

3 1 27

Started by michelle

• On my way there

Hi, I wondered what happened to the old site and happy to see the new one up and running with the face lift ... looks great Visited NZ back in 2014...

2 2 23

Started by Scott

• Hi From Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi Everyone, I have been in NZ for 11 years and first found move2nz just before i left the U.K. I have been in and out of Move2NZ forums etc since...

1 0 30

Started by Dennis Keen

• kiwis immigrating back to NZ?

Weird or what ? I have Norwegian citizenship (9 years)..not intended as a rejection of my NZ citizenship- (NZ allows dual citizenship..Norway does...

1 0 21

Started by kiwibattler

• Kia ora koutou - Hi everyone!

Loving the fresh, updated Move2NZ site and forum. Moved to Nelson from the UK with my family in 2010; have been back, but never looked back. Happy...

1 0 24

Started by essjayemm

• Paul Benn

Hi I am an ICT Business Analyst. Just started the process to get to NZ for me and my family.

5 1 27

Started by PBenn

• Mike Bell

Hi move2nz,I'm Mike Bell, now a migrant advocate and licensed immigration adviser. Our journey, moving to New Zealand from London in 2000 was a...

0 1 21

Started by Mike - Immigration Advice

Add a Website Forum to your website.